Another clip of Jack Riewoldt’s Day was released on Fox Footy on Mike on the West Coast on Sunday.
Monday night’s footballers were treated to a real-life clip, with a three-time Premier League tiger seen young Eagle Jack Petrucel advancing and teaching his friends face-to-face during the quarter-finals.
But before Realt AFL 360 To be seen on Tuesday night, Part II was released, You can see it in our video player above.
Watch every blockbuster AFL match this weekend and watch an ad-free in-game at Kayo. New to Kayo? 14-Days Free Try Now>
In a two-minute package, Riewoldt heard…
– Singing ‘The Gambling’ and ‘Sweet Caroline’
– Forcing and raping an Eagles player without a shoe
– Encourage his teammates, both in a hug after the bench and goal
– Explains why the penalty was paid to the eagles Josh Rotam (“Nick has locked his head”)
– Dealing with big conflicts and problems from West Coast opponents
– Achieving a shootout goal and honoring it with teammates, and
– “What about the arrest?” After receiving no penalty.
Asked AFL 360 If he was reluctant to wear a microphone on Tuesday night, Riewoldt said: “Of course not. The club may be reluctant, but I think I made this connection between Richmond and Fox. Believe me, I will do it right.
“It’s clearly fixed because there’s a whole pile of rubbish, but it’s good for the club. After the game, sit down for a meeting on Monday and try to remember what was said or what happened, strategy moves during the game and, as a big player, I will try to help with this… a good teaching tool in the future.
“I am very happy. The best part was that it was getting cooler on the weekend and I was so cool and I found this nice outfit to wear during the day and it was nice and warm to wear.