The wife of Charlotte Hornets player Miles Bridges broke her silence and shared the tragedy of the basketball star’s domestic violence.
Michel Johnson, 24, said on Instagram: “I hate being here, but I can’t keep quiet. “I allow someone to demolish my house, abuse me as much as possible and harm our children in my life.”
Watch the Japan and Australia FIBA Men’s Basketball World Cup qualifiers live on ESPN live in Kayo. Friday, July 1 at 7:30 PM AEST. New to Kayo? Start your free trial now>
Johnson described the abuse in a series of photos showing scratches on her face, blood on her ears, arms, back and legs. NY Post Reports.
In one of the photos, a medical report states that Johnson was “the victim of a sexual assault” and had a broken bone, a stiff neck and tremors.
Bridges, who fled the scene before police arrived, said he was charged with aggravated domestic violence when he surrendered to Los Angeles police on Wednesday. TMZ.
The 24-year-old was released on $ 130,000 bail shortly after his arrest. Johnson and Bridges share two children together and first met in 2016, as the exit.
Johnson, who started playing basketball at Marshall University and Middle Tennessee State University, said she was strangled to death on her Instagram page.
Johnson: “I don’t need compassion. I don’t want this to happen to anyone.” “I just want this person to get help, my children deserve better. That’s all I want. It hurts, everything hurts, this situation hurts, and most of all, I fear and hurt my children who are witnesses to everything.
Bridges, who studied at Michigan State University, is set to enter the fifth season of Charlotte. The Flint Michigan native made 80 appearances last season, beating Hornets by 20.2 points. He is ready to become a free agent this season.
Following last April’s draw, a fan was fined $ 50,000 for hitting a speaker.
The agency said in a statement that it was aware of Bridges’ arrest and was reviewing the situation.
“We are in the process of gathering more information. We will not have any further comments at this time,” Hornets said.
Fans called for the league to take immediate action against the Hornets player.
Journalist Benjamin Borstein wrote: “There is no way he will ever play again in the NBA. It would be the worst look for the league and Adam Silver. Not acceptable.
For victory“He must go,” wrote Michael Six.
Daily Six Journalist Derek Bodner writes: “NBA owners, don’t think about this decision. You do not dare. Horrible ”
Hitting Rock “Bridges have been built in the league since then,” writes journalist Thai Jager.
This article first appeared on the NY Post and has been duplicated.